1. The vacuum packaging machine should be used in an environment where the temperature is -10°C-50°C, the relative humidity is not more than 85%, and there is no corrosive gas, no dust, and no explosive danger in the surrounding air. Like the packing machine and shrinking machine, this vacuum packaging machine is powered by three-phase 380V.
2. To ensure the normal operation of the vacuum pump for the vacuum packaging machine, the vacuum pump motor is not allowed to reverse. The oil level should be checked frequently. The normal oil level is 1/2-3/4 of the oil window (not exceeding). Replace once a month, use 1# vacuum gasoline or 30# gasoline, engine oil can also be used).
3. The impurity filter should be disassembled and washed frequently (generally once every 1-2 months, and the cleaning time should be shortened if the package is fragmented).
4. After 2-3 months of continuous work, open the back cover and add lubricating oil to the sliding parts and switch bumps, and lubricate the joints on the heating rod according to the usage conditions.
5. The decompression, filter and oil mist triple unit 24 should be checked frequently to ensure that there is oil (sewing machine oil) in the oil mist and oil cup, and there is no water in the filter cup.
6. The heating strip and the silicone strip should be kept clean, and no foreign matter should be stuck on it, so as not to affect the sealing quality.
7. The second layer of sticky paste on the heating rod and under the heating sheet acts as insulation. When it is damaged, it should be replaced in time to avoid short circuit.
8. The user should prepare the working air source and inflation air source by himself. The working pressure of the vacuum packaging machine has been set to 0.3MPa, which is more appropriate. Do not adjust too much without special circumstances.
9. The vacuum packaging machine is not allowed to be tilted and bumped during the handling process, let alone put down for handling.
10. The vacuum packaging machine must have a reliable grounding device during installation.
11. It is strictly forbidden to put your hands under the heating rod to prevent injury, and cut off the power immediately in case of emergency.
12. When working, first ventilate and then power on, and when stopping, first cut off the power and then cut off the gas.