(1) The hydraulic oil added to the oil tank by the pet baler should strictly use high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil, which must be strictly filtered, and should always maintain a sufficient amount of oil. If it is insufficient, add oil immediately.
(2) The oil tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil every six months, but the first cleaning and filtering oil should not exceed one month, and the new oil that has been used once is allowed to be used again after strict filtering.
(3) Each lubricating part of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift as required.
(4) The debris in the material box should be cleaned up in time.
(5) Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine are not allowed to start the machine without authorization.
(6) When the machine has serious oil leakage or abnormal phenomenon during work, it should stop running immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault.
(7) The machine of the pet baler shall not be repaired or contact the moving parts during the operation process, and it is strictly forbidden to press the material in the material box with hands or feet.
(8) When adjusting the pump, valve and pressure gauge, experienced technicians must do it. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, the gauge should be checked or updated immediately.
(9) The user should formulate detailed maintenance and safety operation procedures according to the specific situation.