The maintenance and lubrication of the automatic strapping machine
is best done on a regular basis. First of all, pay attention to keep the machine dry, do not let it rain, or place anything with moisture on it.
Next, do the following:
1. Remove the swarf or dirt in the machine once a week
2. Clean, maintain and lubricate the upper slide plate, middle knife and front top knife once a month
3. Add appropriate lubricating oil to all cam surfaces and the connecting shaft core of the upper extension once a week
4. Supplement the oil in the gearbox of the reducer once a year
5. It must be noted that several parts cannot be refueled: return belt rollers, all belts, slip sheets and surrounding areas, electromagnetic clutches
6. When refueling, do not add too much to prevent the micro switch from malfunctioning due to oil immersion.